Monday, April 27, 2009

Blogger's Roundtable with COL McGrath #3

Afghan&Military Blog
June 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Blogger's Roundtable with COL McGrath #3



This afternoon I participated in another DOD sponsored Bloggers Roundtable sessions with COL McGrath, who is the Commander of ARSIC-South. ARSIC South has lost a lot of coalition (US and non US) soldiers/marines in the last nine days. In addition, they have had the now-famous Kandahar prison break happen and the temporary siege of the Arghandab district by Taliban militants. There were about eight journalists/bloggers on the session with COL McGrath which contributed to a wide variety of questions being asked. I personally asked him three questions, including a personally tough question that I asked at the end, which was even tougher for him to answer I am sure. This is one of the better roundtable sessions I have been on and I encourage all who are interested in Afghanistan or our servicemembers to take 30 minutes out of your day and listen to it.

You can listen to it at http://www.defenselink.mil/dodcmsshare/BloggerAssets/2008-06/06230814573620080623_ColMcGrath_audio.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers