Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Argghhh!! has some ANA Commando Pics

Afghan&Military Blog
April 1, 2009 2:52 pm

The Argghhh!! has some ANA Commando Pics



The very popular milblog, Argghhh!!! has some recent pics of Afghan Army Commandos in a firefight from yesterday out in the Herat (western) region.

http://www.thedonovan.com/archives/2009/04/ana_commandos_e.html

Nice to see that the ANA have up-armored 1114s with two crew-serve weapons and a x-wing antenna. What I would have done to get my American team a back up crew-serve just two short years ago. Much less every truck having its own X-wing tac-sat antenna.

Don’t get me wrong, I am glad they are getting some decent equipment. I just hope there is not one, single US ETT or PMT team in country right now that is without these great combat multipliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers