Monday, April 27, 2009

Blogger Roundtable with LTC Hall, 8/27/08

Afghan&Military Blog
August 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Blogger Roundtable with LTC Hall, 8/27/08



The other day, DOD Live sponsored another Blogger’s Roundtable with LTC Hall from 2/7 Marines. I really wanted to be on this one, but my full time life (i.e. civilian work schedule) prevented me from taking part. However I strongly encourage you to listen as LTC Hall has some great updates on 2/7s progress. There were a few technical issues during the call, but you can still hear all of the content. I recently wrote about 2/7 adn the shift they have seem to have undertaken from purely ANP mentoring to more of a kinetic fight against the enemy. This is why I wanted to be on the call, as I wanted to ask about that first hand. I am sure I will get a chance again soon.

Click the link below to listen to the round-table.

http://www.defenselink.mil/DODCMSShare/BloggerAssets/2008-08/08270811435220080827_LtColHall_audio.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers