Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ask the NATO Sec-Gen

Afghan&Military Blog
April 21, 2009 9:15 am

Ask the NATO Sec-Gen



If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

At 1PM EST today I will be a  guest on the BBC show “World Have Your Say” as part of a round-table discussion with the NATO Secretary-General, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer. I am not sure who the other people on the show will be or what they will ask questions about, but I will be asking questions about Afghanistan and piracy off of Somalia.

You can check out the info about this show at http://worldhaveyoursay.wordpress.com/ and on that page is a button to listen live. The show will also be archived in a podcast.

If you have any questions that you would like to me ask, leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers