Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'09 Milblog Conference update from Jimbo

Afghan&Military Blog
April 28, 2009 7:55 pm

'09 Milblog Conference update from Jimbo



If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Check out the video below to see an update from my man, Uncle Jimbo on the conference. He is one heck of a guy and we spent a lot of time, along with Matty B plotting to take over the internet and the world. We are racing Google.

One interesting tidbit that I was going to mention in my official update posting, but I will mention here since this video is from Jimbo. On Saturday night, while hanging at O’Sullivan’s, Jimbo and I realized that we met in a past life. He and I went through the Expert Infantryman Badge (EIB) competition together in Camp Howze, Korea in 1989. That was where I got my EIB and where he got his. Just another example of what I call the “Its a Army small world”. I remember his unit (from out of country) being there and going through with us. There wasn’t many of them there and even less finished. Who would have thought that 20 years after running the EIB Gauntlet together, we would be downing pints of Guinness in a Irish pub…together. Bravo Jimbo, Bravo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers