Monday, April 27, 2009

Blogger's Roundtable #2 with COL McGrath

Afghan&Military Blog
June 6, 2008 1:28 pm

Blogger's Roundtable #2 with COL McGrath



This morning I was fortunate enough to participate in another DOD sponsored blogger’s round-table discussion with COL Tom McGrath. You can see his bio and the minutes of the call (when they are posted) at http://www.defenselink.mil/blogger/index.aspx. The actual audio of the almost 30 min call is located by clicking here.

I encourage all to listen to it as I was one of only two bloggers/journalists on the call which allowed me to get in a lot of questions. Also, he mentions a very story during the interview when he talks about a local Afghan man that steps in front of a US ETT convoy to warn them of an IED but was then injured by the IED as it went off. This action no doubt saved some American lives. The man was evacuated and treated my US medical personnel and I think survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers