Thursday, May 28, 2009

OldBlue reviews AT WAR

Afghan&Military Blog
May 28, 2009 9:43 am

OldBlue reviews AT WAR



If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

My good friend, fellow NCO, fellow Afghan vet, and fellow blogger has now sat down and watched AT WAR and taken the time to write his review. I encourage you to head over to his site to read his take on this awesome movie portraying life on the ground in Afghanistan.

 

It wasn’t a single moment that took me there. It was the entirety of it. There was so much of my experience in it. Scott Kesterson and his collaborators have captured the unique experience of what was like to be there, especially as an ETT or PMT. The only thing missing was the gritty taste of the Afghan dust and the distinct smell of cooking fires in the villages.

 

billandbobsadventure.blogspot.com/2009/05/at-war-stunning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers