Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Afghan&Military Blog
May 25, 2009 10:14 am

Memorial Day



If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Today is the day, and I hope all who read this take or took some time to remember those that have fallen. The wars this country has had to endure has reached millions, the training accidents that have happened to members of our military has reached thousands I am sure. Please take the time to think of them and their family members. I am spending time today with family, to include my son who is also a veteran of Afghanistan and my father who is a veteran of Vietnam (and other places that cannot be mentioned) and I can guarantee we will all be thinking of many who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Bouhammer Honor Roll:

PFC Thomas Thompson – Vietnam

SGT Ed Kutz – Desert Storm

SGT Ronald Randazzo – Desert Storm

SGT David Roustum – Operation Iraqi Freedom

PFC Ben Scheuster – Operation Iraqi Freedom

SGM Jeff McLochlin – Operation Enduring Freedom

MSG Bernard Deghand – Operation Enduring Freedom

SPC Nelson Rodriguez – Operation Enduring Freedom

 

Rest in Peace Warriors, we will meet on the battlefield again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers