Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Come join Bouhammer for a Day

Afghan&Military Blog
May 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Come join Bouhammer for a Day



If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Yes, I am honored to have been invited by Clayton to be a guest speaker at the Untold Stories from Iraq & Afghanistan Graphic Novel Fundraiser. I will be there on June 13th, to support Clayton and the project. Clayton is a guy who has given tirelessly in time, money and effort to pull of this project and raise a lot of money for some great troop-supporting charities. I hope you will join me there and hang out of the day. I am looking forward to finally meeting Clayton in person and I hope many of my readers.

HeroesFallenFundraiserflier5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers