Friday, May 8, 2009

Become a fan of Bouhammer Videos

Afghan&Military Blog
May 8, 2009 11:42 am

Become a fan of Bouhammer Videos



If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Click on the link below to see and subscribe to the Bouhammer videos on GreatAmericans.com. I have talked about GreatAmericans.com before on this blog and was able to actually meet the guys in person at the Milblog Conference a couple of weeks ago. In fact they did an interview with me where it sounds like I am jacked up on a lot of caffeine. The truth is I talk fast when I am passionate about something and I was actually on my way somewhere when they stopped me, so I think I was trying to talk even faster to continue on with my mission. The videos are below.

Anyway, I have many videos that I have placed on You Tube and have offered here as direct download, however I am moving them all over to GreatAmericans.com and letting them host them. Click on this Great Americans logo to be taken to the Bouhammer page on their site, register and then become a fan. You will be notified ever time I upload either one of my videos or a cool military related video that I have in my collection.
Great Americans

You can head over to http://www.greatamericans.com/milblogconference2009/videos to see all the interviews with many of the famous and probably your favorite milbloggers.

Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers